Notify Message
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Area

Playing as Destruction

I've seen the guild a lot, especially during RVR scenarios when you've had some badass teamwork and dominated the game. I'm playing alone (friends are scattered on US and EU servers) and seriously, so far I haven't found a single organized Destruc...
Member avatar small Atnas 9y
Atnas2117225Member avatar small Atnas 9y
Public Area

Not playing WAR

Well, some of you might have heard it from moods or maybe not. I had the intention of playing WAR but in the end I went back WoW. With playing wow and working I tought I had time to play war some casually. However, I still didn't recieve my order ...
Member avatar small Pilgrim 9y
Pilgrim33197Small Obi-Jay 9y
Public Area

Have fun in WAR!

I would foremost like to wish you good luck in WAR! I thank you for your time with my application and so on.When I got my new school-schedule I slowly realised that I probably wouldn't be able to keep up the activity, atleast not this first semest...
Member avatar small Vicious 9y
Vicious117459Small Haldir 9y
Public Area

Hello from | Guild Alliance

Hello there SD,I'm madMike from in game I go by the name of Vale or Fairamount (at launch; Vale Fairamount will be my main *fingers crossed*). Basically we're looking for some guild alliances for Warhammer's launch to not only help dec...
Member avatar small Vale 9y
Vale2420107Small Sterling 9y
Public Area

Hello And Be aware.. :D

Yo.... My Name is Raum, And i come from Champions Of The North.We From CON wants to become your enemy.... So im here to figure out which server you guy's are playing on when the game is to be released...Im not that good of a speaker, So this is al...
Member avatar small ApelsiN/Raum 9y
ApelsiN/Raum75355Small Saevio 9y
Public Area

Forum Account

Hello ,I recently got accepted into SD and I applied for membership but I havent received an account so I was wondering if anyone could please help me sort it out, I definately havent received an email.I am sorry if the moderators are busy and hav...
Member avatar small Namra Lakhani 9y
Namra Lakhani33354Member avatar small Namra Lakhani 9y
Public Area

Greetings and good luck to Semper Dius

Hello Semper Dius!Just a quick message to thank you for reviewing my application and to thank Mizaki for encouraging me to reapply once the game goes live and recruitment reopens.I have no hard feelings, “if in doubt keep them out” is the only rig...
Member avatar small Dorfmeister 9y
Dorfmeister32884Small Pollux 9y
Public Area

Bruno - The White Lion and me

Hi Guys.I know that I dont serve for what guild has as objective.You have the team, and it works, just are LvL up the numbers.I know i miss a good solid PvP exp, yes.But i will se that that in the future will not a Problem, can be possible that we...
Member avatar small Bruno 9y
Bruno2217634Member avatar small Bruno 9y
Public Area

Questions over rejection/feedback.

As the topic name suggests,i would like to know the reasons for the rejection to my application,merely for my own informational reasons,and to know what mistakes i did so that i need not do them again.Thanks for your time,cya in game.
Member avatar small Disregard 9y
Disregard75298Small Obi-Jay 9y
Public Area

Are you kidding me? :D

hey fellas, you like declined all of your applicants... Am not good with all these essays. What chance do i have, to be accepted? =|
Member avatar small Martynas 9y
Martynas43446Small Obi-Jay 9y
Public Area

Rejected - Just a query

I recently appied to join the guild as a Witch Hunter. I was declined, which is by all means your right to do so, I would just like to ask a question or 2.I was Declined for "lack of experience", which is a fair comment. What is a good enough leve...
Member avatar small Kermitthefrog3 9y
Kermitthefrog375695Member avatar small Kermitthefrog3 9y
Public Area

PM Problem

Hi, I have a problem with the PM system it says following: You must be logged in to use the Private Messaging System. While I am logged in? How can I fix this??
Member avatar small Ulkjar 9y
Ulkjar1912667Small Obi-Jay 9y
Public Area

Joining SD online.

Howdy chaps, Adramaleck from Sol Invictus here. Jay told me make a post here so Sterling can respond on it, so here i am :) Im in Beta and played with Sterling in AoC. I'd like to join you in potato farming adventures.Cya !Edit - Fixt! :D J
Member avatar small Adramaleck 9y
Adramaleck75474Small Obi-Jay 9y
Public Area

Note on applicants

HiI'm not moaning here just mearly pointing something out.By declining people who have never played PvP before surely you are missing out on a different view point from all those who have?For example the british cycling team in Bejing have had a m...
Member avatar small LeeAsh 9y
LeeAsh22400Small Obi-Jay 9y
Public Area

Nice guild

Hello, I wanted to say that this is is pretty wel organised site. Gratz for that =)But the reason why i am on it i was wondering are there any people here who played WOW on theserver KUL TIRAS in a guild called The XVI Crusade or Gnomes Revenge?Gr...
Member avatar small Milkyway 9y
Milkyway54095Member avatar small milkyway 9y
Kink11991Small Kink 9y
Public Area

scott, the bright wizard

hi guysI was just wondering why my application was declinedwas it wasn't good enough? or was it because i never answered your questions in time?any feedback is appretiated, thanks
Member avatar small scott 9y
scott75326Small Snurf 9y
Public Area

Nice site -

Just reading the War News and i saw this Guild advertised, pretty nice, good organisation and i like the site design. Good luck with attracting more members!
Member avatar small Mazza 9y
Mazza33119Small Haldir 9y
Public Area

Guild Beta

Hello thought i'd stop by and congratulate you on getting into guild beta,good luck to your adventures in the old worldPiewalker
Member avatar small Piewalker 9y
Piewalker32865Small Obi-Jay 9y
Public Area

Turret question

Anyone know if your turrets despawn if you run too far away from them?Just trying to think of likely play tactics
Member avatar small Poken 9y
Poken54748Member avatar small Kiant 9y