Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Area

WAR now?

I was a bit bored and wondered who is still playing WAR and on which server, considering subbing for a month to see the state of the game and of all you noobs, I mean lovely people (except Daer ofc).
Member avatar small Hafnium 9y
Hafnium1510813Small Skwisgaar 9y
Public Area

the Alliance and its name

I suppose the Sunday event was a success and the alliance idea will be realized. There is one more obstacle which we have to overcome before our guilds unite under one banner. The problem is the absence of the said banner: no name for the alliance...
Member avatar small Lindonin 9y
Lindonin1410701Small Maelstrom 9y
Public Area

Snurf exma

What subject exactly snurfy? Maybe i can be of assistance if you are truly paniced
Hafnium1813686Small Noc 9y
Public Area

Hello and a query

Hello there Semper Dius! Greetings and congratulations for your success so for!As one of the top guilds, I hope you can help me. I appreciate my query is general and answerable through studying forums etc. but I think you are the most relevant and...
Member avatar small Guest 9y
Guest45138Small Uboon 9y
L4D
Public Area

L4D

So is L4D really worth getting to play with you all??
Hafnium108400Small Skwisgaar 9y
Public Area

- Dungeon Groups -

Lo peeps. This thread is public thread for regular dungeon groups. Opening thread will be for next planned run and details, will update it everytime.What this thread is for is to organise times.Happy Dungeon Crawling!Next Run:
Member avatar small Dalsie 9y
Dalsie22813Small Dalsie 9y
Public Area

Greetings

Greatings Semper Dius.Its been a pleasure so far to meet that many of you on the battlefield. I must admit that your guild without any doubt are the most organised and skilled order guild i have been fighting against. Without most of your skilled ...
Member avatar small raistlin 9y
raistlin87690Small Molg 9y
Public Area

Peekaboo

Hello there Semper Dius people :DI wanted to create a forum account but apprently it doe'snt work and seems it isn't really necessary, ...Ohwell, just bored at work and dropping in to say hi *wave*Cya on the battlefield.UzkaelaR40 Witch ElfTainted...
Member avatar small Uzkaela 9y
Uzkaela129820Member avatar small Uzkaela 9y
Public Area

Engy Applicant

Hullo, i'm currently an officer in the Black Sun Crusade & am possibly in line for the leadership position, but just recently we've lost a lot of players & have had a severre lack of numbers on each night :/I've personally tried to remedy ...
Member avatar small Blag The Ripper 9y
Blag The Ripper65383Member avatar small Blag The Ripper 9y
Public Area

Hello Semper Dius

Just thought id pop in and say hi to all as im "thinking" of making an application on the 18/10 as after reading through the rules etc i think the guild looks very professional and well organised and i look forward to seeing you all in game as im ...
Member avatar small Parky 10y
Parky1915497Member avatar small Parky 9y
Public Area

Meh at rl.

Hi gents , just wanted to thank you for the trial chance and apologise for my poor "attendance" these days, havent been able to spend much time around my computer due to a project at uni, but things should be back to normal fairly soon (and def b...
Member avatar small slothica 9y
slothica44746Small Obi-Jay 9y
Public Area

Hey guys :)

Hey guys/girls :)Just thought id drop you a little messageI have just rerolled from another server where I am currently playing a level27+ Zealot. However, I have just fell in love with the witch hunter class and im starting again on your server. ...
Member avatar small Scard 10y
Scard76237Member avatar small Scard 10y
Public Area

Hi from the other side

Hi guys, you probably know me as Mistressdee lvl 38 sorceress, although i deleted her last night and have rerolled on order playing a BW. Long story short had a dissagreement with the officers in Method about glitching up the walls of keeps. Anyw...
Member avatar small Mrdee 10y
Mrdee1310909Small Sterling 10y
Public Area

Destro players we will love and hate :)

Just realised after several scenarios in t3 and t4 you start knowing destruction players as well as order ones, and was curious to see which ones stayed in your heads :)personally i hate "creep" and "mirri", they know im a glass cannon and break m...
Member avatar small Slothica 10y
Slothica1813577Small Hugo 10y
Public Area

a few questions about recruitment

Hello guys, As you might know i already asked a bit about the recruitment. I heard you will recruit after the the 18th of october.My questions are:The classes mentioned in Current Class Distribution said there were open spots. Are these spots open...
Member avatar small Damer 10y
Damer33361Member avatar small Damer 10y
Public Area

Ozur/Domi

Guess who's moved servers :P
Member avatar small Larhten 10y
Larhten33568Member avatar small Larhten 10y
Public Area

Alliance

"Hi, Semper Duis.Our guild, ALFA, is closing up on Guild rank 14 and are therefore looking for some guild alliances, with who we can stand united with against the masses of Destruction.We are a pure danish guild, but I believe most of our members ...
Member avatar small Under 10y
Under98135Member avatar small Amar 10y
Public Area

Application waiting list ?

Hi all,I had been following the development of your guild for over a month now, but never applied because I wanted to test my preferred class (BW) in the Open Beta first instead of making a fool of myself and trying to change later on. (still wait...
Member avatar small Jaeckel 10y
Jaeckel1612967Small Wildcard 10y
Public Area

Hello WoW mates!

Ozur, Dzaileen, Uzor, Galdrik! I don't know or you guys remember me but I'm from WoW named as brujah or ninjaz ^^Just passing by to say hi and telling I'm going to play Warhammer aswell perhaps I will meet you one day if I roll on core servers ;) ...
Member avatar small Brujah 10y
Brujah107911Small Arc 10y
Public Area

Hello from Elysium

Hello,I'm Gloirin,I guess me and my teamates have played with some of you :) ,just passing by and wanted to say hello .I'm happy that in our server Order guilds are doing a great job,and I really hope that we all go on with good spirit and coopera...
Member avatar small Gloirin 10y
Gloirin65383Small Obi-Jay 10y