Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Area

[Pinned] Ex-members lookie here!

Are you one of our former members who had to leave or left for various reasons? Want in on the good 'ol [less of the old, Grudge won't thank you for it ;) - J] loving? Make a post here and we'll see what we can do for you ;)
Small Daerthyr 7y
Daerthyr267022Small Haldir 35d
[Pinned] IRC Guide (mIRC)
Public Area

[Pinned] IRC Guide (mIRC)

mIRCTo get started get the latest version of mIRC: http://www.mirc.com/get.html. Download and install as usual. Use the Full setting as an install profile.mIRC should load up now. When mIRC asks to validate your registration, you press Cancel.Now ...
Small Obi-Jay 8y
Obi-Jay14496Small Obi-Jay 8y
Public Area

[Pinned] IRC Guide (XChat)

What is IRC?Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a form of real-time Internet chat or synchronous conferencing. It is mainly designed for group (many-to-many) communication in discussion forums called channels, but also allows one-to-one communication via...
Small Obi-Jay 8y
Obi-Jay14887Small Obi-Jay 8y
Public Area

EB Open Mic on 07-08

Hey guys, I was leading the public zerg on EB this evening. Sorry for facerolling you so hard. :)Greetings!
Member avatar small [DAWN] Mac 2y
[DAWN] Mac03416Member avatar small [DAWN] Mac 2y
Public Area

cant see forum

Hey..can someone sort my forum rights or do i need to apply again?
Member avatar small Manic 2y
Manic88497Member avatar small Manic Muppet 2y
Public Area

Were is Kinky?????

KINKY I MISS U IN GW2 SO ME AND MY OTHER CO-LEADER BOUGHT FINAL FANTASY TO FIGHT YOU AGAIN!!!
Member avatar small Triplios 3y
Triplios77482No posts yet
Public Area

YOU WERE ON YOUTUBE's April Fools Announcement video!

Video is called --Youtube Announces the Nominee's for Best Video (Day 1)Go to the 4:47:33 point (4 hours, 47 minutes, 33 seconds in) Grats! As a fellow GW2 player on Yak's Bend server, I wanted to let you all know!
Member avatar small David Harris 3y
David Harris810564Small Rodasta 3y
Public Area

Guild vs Guild

Hello Dius!!!One of Unity's WvW-leaders here. I was wondering if you guys would like to have a guild vs guild this friday? :) Give me a wisper/mail ingame on GW2 if you guys want it or not plz!!!IGN: TripliosCheers!! :)
Member avatar small Triplios[UNTY] 4y
Triplios[UNTY]89406Small Haldir 4y
Public Area

Greetings from Lux Arcana!

Hello,I'm Reunen from Lux Arcana. Now before I say anything, I'll give you link to our website: http://www.luxarcana.org/guild-wars-2/We recently celebrated with the 9th year since our formation. We've been in many games such a LotRO, Vanguard, Da...
Member avatar small Reunen 4y
Reunen2115822Small Branwulf 4y
Public Area

Hey!

Hey guys, just applied to Semper Dius, just saying hi!Im also part of the Team-Awesome Gaming Community. (www.teamawesomegaming.co.uk) They say hi too!Hope your well! And hope to be gaming with you soon!
Member avatar small Trokx 4y
Trokx14027Member avatar small Trokx 4y
1 2 3
Public Area

ex-SD player starting guild - alliance?

Hi thereNice to see so many old friends playing GW2. I would probably apply but I am trying to start my own guild, Full Hand, here http://fullhand.shivtr.com/Would you like to consider us for your alliance?Would you like to refer your rejects to ...
Member avatar small Uboon 4y
Uboon4632680Small Haldir 4y
Public Area

So, where will you guys be playing?

Hello everyone!You may remember me from the application I made back when I was unsure whether or not I would be playing GW2.Since then I've decided that I will indeed be playing, so I was wondering if the information in the sidebar is correct, wil...
Member avatar small Cronax 4y
Cronax23082Small Cas 4y
Public Area

I came late but here is my app [A Shit App]

[color=#990000]Personal info:[Black]Name (Stephen):[Sai pain][b]Age:[18][b]Location:[South Carolina][b]Job / education:[Tech][b]Hobbies:[Mmo][b]Do you own a microphone?:[Of Course][b]What are your system specifications?:[I know my memeroy is 4gb 1...
Member avatar small Sai pain 4y
Sai pain 67882Small Mizaki 4y
Public Area

Oh hai!

Just passing by to say hi to my old friends from SD. I'll most probably see you in-game!Suzi,Jokers
Member avatar small Suzi 4y
Suzi108486Small Haldir 4y
Public Area

Greeting guys!

Hi there,Lewis B i've messaged you on Guru, since i noticed that you aren't much active there i registered an account here! There is any chance that you have on your guild forum a diplomat rank or something so that we can use PMs here?:")I'm not r...
Member avatar small Estylon 4y
Estylon54639Small Haldir 4y
Public Area

Greetings from International alliance Warriors of Vabbi World (WvW)

Good Day! Cordial greetings from International alliance Warriors of Vabbi World (WvW)! We would like to invite you on our server - Vabbi We will be happy to cooperate with you in WvW. It is believed that the Russian often do not comply with genera...
Member avatar small IliaDN 4y
IliaDN33124Member avatar small IliaDN 4y
1 2 3
Public Area

DayZ Server

Hello!Now Semper Dius have our own DayZ server and you will be able to post here or tweet me @Caszum if you have issues or want to report cheaters.Server name is: DayZ - LU232 (1.7.2.3/95054) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - By Semper Dius | Vi...
Small Cas 4y
Cas5132623Small Cas 4y
wv
Public Area

wv

Good day,we are EU guild (www.futilez.com) currently occupied with forming a GW2 all-timezone alliance based on EU servers with aim to present a strong competitive WvWvW force to bring the selected by alliance members server to victory.We are re...
Member avatar small FUBAR WvW Alliance 4y
FUBAR WvW Alliance54818Small Konrad Quest 4y
Public Area

WvWvW cooperation

Hello,I represent big russian mmo-community "Chaos Corp." and want to invite you and your guild to play on the Blacktide Server. Let me describe ourselves a bit:- huge experience in mmo-games with strong PvP-oriented gameplay- nearly 200+ active m...
Member avatar small Hypa 4y
Hypa32913Small Haldir 4y
Public Area

Question

Is the recruitment closed guys?
Member avatar small Hostile 4y
Hostile22239Small Haldir 4y